Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dear Parents,

It was a pleasure to meet all the parents who came to Meet the Teacher last night. As we talked about last night, I sent home a note with the blog website so you will be able to access it. I am going to be updating the blog every night after school with homework and important information.

Tonight for homework the students were given a math worksheet. They are also to read for 20 minutes and fill out their reading log.

Starting next week I am going to be giving the students spelling words. 10 words a week and there will be spelling tests on Fridays.

I will post the words on here on Monday and I will be giving the students the words on Monday.

Thank you again for continuing to check your child's homework folder for any important papers and homework.

Thank you for your cooperation. I am looking forward to a very successful school year.

Ms. McAdam