Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A few reminders

Tomorrow is parent teacher conferences from 1 p.m to 3 p.m and then from 7 p.m to 9 p.m. The Christmas show is December 15th at 12 p.m and 6 p.m tickets are five dollars. Girls should wear a dark green dress with black stockings or leggings under or a dark green shirt with a black skirt with black stocking or leggings under. I would like you to get creative and use christmas decorations to decorate the dark green dresses or shirts. The song the students will be preforming is "I'm The Happiest Christmas Tree" by Nat King Cole. I would like the students to look similar to a Christmas tree. Book orders are due tomorrow if you want to oder the books online the class code is PMY2F. I also have the Remind app on my phone for you to contact me. The name of the class is First Grade and the code is @mscampig . I also have a Saint Agatha Email you can contact me on it is rcampiglia@stagathaschool-brooklyn.org  .
Thank you,
Ms. Campiglia